2020 has been horrible so far for every individual in the world. Sad, scary, evil, and what else can describe the past few months? Over 200,000 cases and 8000 deaths have been reported so far, drawing the mentality of each person to look at another person in the most pessimistic way even if they pass by.
I’m sure you have heard news like “four deaths reported here,” “20 cases reported there,” sad but true news. How about some real good news now?
- China, the epicentre of the outbreak has closed down its last coronavirus hospital because China lacks the number of cases to continue them.
- Doctors in India have been victorious in treating the novel Coronavirus by the combination of drugs named as Lopinavir, Ritonavir, Oseltamivir along with Chlorphenamine. They are confident about their treatments, and they recommend the same medicine globally. All seven patients who were getting treated for at Safdarjung hospital in New Delhi have recovered.
- A team of 10 scientific researchers from the Erasmus Medical Center in the Netherlands claim to have found an antibody against the Coronavirus, and the ability to test themselves staying at home for the presence of the infection.
- A 103-year-old Chinese grandmother has made a full recovery from the Coronavirus after being treated for six days in Wuhan, China.
- Apple has resumed all of its 42 stores in China.
- Cleveland Clinic developed a COVID-19 test that gives results in 2 hours rather than days. It makes the Metro Health Medical Center, the 1st hospital in the state to achieve this feat.
- Great news from South Korea, as there is a decrease in the number of cases compared to the past few days being prey to the massive outbreak.
- The experts say Italy is struck hard from the virus only because they have the oldest population in Europe. From the analytics of the death cases, it is reported that 80% of deaths are older people aged above 60.
- Biological research scientists in Israel are likely to announce the development of a coronavirus vaccine since they have been successful in testing a possible vaccine on mice.
- 3 Maryland coronavirus patients are fully recovered, and they can return to everyday life after a few days’ rest.
- A group of Canadian scientists have made excellent progress in growing copies of the Coronavirus dragging the world a foot closer to finding a vaccine.
- A biotech company in San Diego is developing a Covid-19 vaccine in collaboration with the Duke University and the National University of Singapore by the self-replication of RNA method.
- Tulsa County’s first positive COVID-19 person who had travelled to Italy aged in his 50’s, has had two negative tests, which is the indicator of recovery.
- Plasma from recently healed patients from the Coronavirus can be used to treat others infected from the virus.
So, don’t panic. Viruses come and go, but it’s the unity and humanity which help every one of us to overcome these situations as a whole. Let’s love and care for each other and stay focused on the safety of the weakest, as well as enjoy life going forward more than ever. We fight to live and live to fight. In times of drastic change, our dedication is sky-high.
Always wash your hands, be safe and travel safely. Travel Center UK got your back!