Coming from the land of Copacabana and street carnivals, TAM Airlines is Brazil’s pride. Founded in 1976, TAM airlines presently has a fleet of 160 and flies to 62 destinations. The airline is committed to abiding by its motto ‘Paixão por voar e servir’ (Passion to fly and serve) and has carried approximately 50 million passengers worldwide. During the late 70s, the airline operated flights mainly to the Southeastern and Central Western regions of Brazil, but with the years, it has expanded its services. Headquartered in Sao Paulo, Brazil, the airline now operates flights to 42 destinations within the country. It also flies to 18 international destinations covering Europe, and a considerable number of North and South American destinations. The LATAM Airlines Group, which TAM Airlines is a part of, is currently the largest Brazilian airline body by fleet size and market share. In 2010, TAM became a member of Star Alliance. TAM Fidelidade or TAM Loyalty is their frequent flyer programme and points can be redeemed for tickets on TAM and Star Alliance airlines.
- South America’s leading airline, TAM understands and ensures the best comforts for Economy Class travelers. The Airlines offers the best facilities for Economy Class passengers, with a promise of a journey of comfort and fun. Interactive games, a wide selection of films and television programmes and audio channels for music lovers are available for those with a taste for entertainment. These can be viewed on individual screens. If you are more of a reading type, grab an exclusive magazine from a vast selection of magazines on fashion, food and beverage, travel, carnivals and many more. Enjoy all this in an automatic reclining seat with in-build laptop and mobile chargers. Multilingual flight attendants will be at your service: Whether you speak English, Spanish, French, Italian Japanese or German, TAM flight attendants will ensure your comfort despite language variation. The menus are designed by world renowned culinary experts. Enjoy the generous seat pitch between 32 to 34 inches and rest on recline seats up to 115 degrees. Individual foot rests are provided.
- Business class travelers will have the luxury transfer service on arrival and departure from some areas. This is a measure taken by the airlines understanding the busy schedules of those who opt for Business Class. A comfortable reclining seat that comes along with in-seat laptop and mobile phone charging facilities ensure your comfort while onboard. Individual screens up to 15 inches in size increase your viewing pleasure. There are external cameras for those who would love to follow the flight path. Travel in the angled flat sleeper seat cuddling the soft pillow that comes along with amenity kit, which includes a duvet and pillow. Rest as you listen to music from TAM’s audio channel collection or watch movies and television programmes ranging from classical to modern and from thriller to romance. A choice of three dishes, created under the guidance of famous chefs, complemented by a selection of award-winning champagnes and wines will thrill your taste buds. Also, enjoy access to over 950 VIP lounges worldwide before boarding your flight.
- The TAM Airlines First Class cabin is exclusively designed to ensure maximum comfort and luxury for passengers. For those travelling in First Class, fast track special services are available. Feel like a tribal leader in the deep forests of Amazon while enjoying all modern luxuries made available for you. First Class passengers are also offered complimentary transfer service in an executive car. Enjoy the luxury of a cabin that offers fully flat sleeper units and enjoy the state of the art, on-demand entertainment featuring hundreds of films, television shows, music and games. Want more comfort? Slip into pyjamas/slippers provided complimentary for you and indulge in luxury with Korres toiletries available onboard. A choice of mouthwatering menus are available with top-class wines and champagnes from the airline’s award-winning wine cellar. For long haul flights, travelers are provided a wide selection of wines and champagne. Drappier La Grande Sendrée French champagne, Dr. Bürklin-Wolf Pechstein Grand Cru German white wine, and La Croix Figeac French red wine are a few from the selection.
- TAM Airlines has one of world’s best state of the art in-flight entertainment systems. This year, IFE Service, world’s leading in-flight entertainment solution provider joined TAM Airlines to give the best flight experience for its passengers. With IFE, the Airlines now has a wide selection of Hollywood and Latin American movies, famous television shows, and music. The IFE service comes not only in English but Latin Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese as well. State-of-the-art interactive in-flight entertainment with a vast selection of films and television programmes, audio channels as well as games are on offer for the passengers to enjoy. Choose from the many games on offer on board the flight. Want to interact with other game loving passengers? TAM provides the multi-player facilities so play with your fellow passengers. There are exclusive magazines for those who prefer to sit back and read throughout the journey. For those who have their entertainment in laptops and mobile phones, continue to watch with in-seat charging facilities. Both AVOD and overhead systems are available.
- Brazil is a land of enchantment. Whether you are a nature lover or an adventure freak, a party animal or a curious soul travelling in search of culture, customs and arts, TAM airlines is ideal for you. Christ the Redeemer stands above the Corcovado mountains in Rio de Janeiro, a must see for all. Enjoy the beaches of Copacabana with hearts filled and healed. TAM Airlines flies to more than 60 destinations within the country as well as internationally. Paraguay, Sao Paulo, Brazil, Columbia, Argentina, Venezuela, Paraguay, Bolivia, Chile, Bolivia, Peru and Mexico are some of the South American destinations. Fly to Madrid, Milan or Paris with TAM airlines, the airline for those searching for romance. The airline travels to the green pastures and snow-capped mountains of Switzerland. Whether you seek holidays in tropical and exotic lands or breathtaking landscapes in a cold climate, TAM airlines will take you to the land of your dreams. Miami, New York, Orlando are some of the American destinations. London and Germany are also among TAM destinations. The airline also holds codeshare agreements with American Airlines with flights to a number of US cities such as Boston, Chicago, Seattle, and the casino-city, Las Vegas.
Tam Airlines – Awards and Recognition
- Best Airline Staff Service in South America
- Best red wine served in First Class
- South America’s Leading Airline
- South America’s Leading Airline
- South America’s Leading Airlines
- The Most Improved First Class Cellar
- South America’s Leading Airline
Book your TAM Airlines ticket with Travel Center today, for amazing prices, great deals, and unbelievable discounts. Fly to the destination of your dreams, and be pampered along the way, with excellent service from friendly staff who take care of you from airport to airport.