Los Angeles is a city in the state of California in the United States. It is the most populous city in the state and the second most populous city in the country. Los Angeles is known for its Mediterranean climate, ethnic diversity, celebrity culture, traffic, and the film and television industry. The city of Los Angeles contains a large number of attractions owing to the fact that it is an international center of culture and the arts, especially the motion picture industry in Hollywood. The city is also home to several renowned concert and opera halls. Los Angeles has more museums than any other city in the world.
Here are some of the top places to visit in Los Angeles
- Universal Studios Hollywood
- Griffith Park and Griffith Observatory
- Disneyland Resort
- The Getty Center
- Santa Monica
- Natural History Museum
- California Science Center
- The Broad
- The Original Farmers Market
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art
Things to do in Los Angeles
- Get active on Venice Beach
- Stroll along the stars in Hollywood
- Bow down to the masters at the Getty
- Shop in style on Rodeo Drive
- Walk it off in Downtown L.A.
- Get curious with a Jurassic experience
- Museum hop along Miracle Mile
- Smarten up at the Griffith Observatory
- Get animated with Mickey and Minnie at Disneyland
- Be starstruck in seconds at the Broad
Book cheap flights to Los Angeles by calling Travel Center UK today! Our team of experienced travel experts is equipped to give you the best deals on cheap flights to Los Angeles. The city of Los Angeles is served by the Los Angeles International Airport and we have teamed up with world-class airlines to ensure that you travel in safety and comfort to this exciting destination in the state of California, The United States. Contact us today and ask us about cheap flights to Los Angeles, and whether you are on business or on holiday to Los Angeles, we have flights that match your needs. Book cheap flights to Los Angeles over the phone and get personalised service. You will also get specialised services such as finding the cheapest rates owning to price fluctuations and advice on the best time for booking.