Delta Airlines offers amazing benefits to its customers, such as priority check in, boarding, and baggage claim for BusinessElite and First Class passengers, delectable food cooked by world-renowned chefs, a wide range of in-flight entertainment, comfortable seating and sleeping arrangements, and technologically advanced services and amenities. The airline is constantly engaged in providing better service, better aircraft, and better equipment on board and off board. One of the oldest airlines in USA, at 84yrs of operational excellence, Delta has never compromised on comfort or service, and has kept up to date in all areas, even offering maps of its routes in downloadable and interactive formats. The Atlanta-based airline operates both domestic and international flights. With over 5,000 flights a day, Delta was the world’s largest airline in fleet size in 2011, and in scheduled passenger traffic in 2012. It is also one of the founding members of the alliance “SkyTeam”. The airline operates a fleet of 700 aircraft made primarily of Airbus and Boeing. Enjoy amazing deals and promotions when you book your next Delta Airlines flight through the TravelCenter website.
- Delta is committed to giving its customers the best service and experience possible. It invests in comfort and offers its Economy Class passengers two options of Economy Comfort and Economy. Delta offers more leg room, the ability to upgrade seats, and even Priority Boarding and seating in the front rows of the Economy Class cabin for those who wish to avail themselves of the Economy Comfort Class offer. Additionally, enjoy seats that recline 50% more on most of Delta’s international flights. The Economy Comfort Seats can be selected when you make your next booking, or even after you have booked your ticket. The Economy Class has articulating seat bottoms that have seat bottoms that move forward while the back reclines backwards. Food and beverages offered on domestic flights are complimentary snacks and non-alcoholic drinks. Alcohol can be purchased on these flights, while on long-haul international flights, free meals and alcohol is provided. On domestic flights, meals can be purchased as part of the buy-on-board program introduced in 2005 by Delta.
- BusinessElite on Delta Air Lines provides Business Class passengers free meals and beverages, as well as alcohol and an amenity kit. BusinessElite is available on both domestic transcontinental services and international flights. Also, enjoy privileges through Delta Sky Priority and the Delta Sky Club. Seats on BusinessElite are wider and are equipped with personal on-demand in-flight entertainment (IFE) systems, power ports, USB ports, and the usual amenities of moving reading lights and folding work tables, which means passengers can continue their work with no interruption, and as if on ground. Flat-bed seats being added to the fleet feature an innovation of using the space underneath the seat in front, for leg space. Some of the aircraft (Boeing 777s) also carry sleeper suites. Additionally, passengers will love the Westin Heavenly In-flight Bedding, which will transport you in feather-light luxury to your next destination. These seats are equipped with full-sized pillows, quilted duvets, and personal entertainment systems. Food is delectable, featuring intercontinental and transcontinental dishes, and fine wines and other alcoholic beverages.
- Delta’s First Class is an experience not to be missed. All short-haul domestic flights have a First Class, and passengers in the First Class receive complementary snacks such as cookies and the irresistible biscotti, drinks, and alcohol, while complete meals are available on flights over 900 miles. On selected flights over 1,500 miles, Delta provides delicious entrées by the celebrated chef Michelle Bernstein. Morning flights carry breakfasts such as fruits, granola bars, and muffins. First Class passengers can also utilize Sky Priority for faster check-ins, exclusive reservation lines, priority boarding, and even for faster baggage claim. They are taken care of from the moment they arrive at the airport to the moment they arrive at their final destination. First Class features live TV generated via Dish Network, and offers USB and power outlets. In addition, remain connected at all times with Wi-Fi. Seats in First Class have more space and extra leg room. They are also equipped with personal audio and video systems, with a wide variety of entertainment options.
- Delta Airlines works to constantly upgrade services offered to its valued customers by its large fleet. In keeping with current trends, AVOD, or Audio Visual on Demand, systems have been installed in most of the fleet’s seats affording the opportunity of watching a variety of current movies and TV programs and listening to world music at the passenger’s convenience. Additionally, most of the fleet has been fitted with the ultra-lightweight IFE System known as the Eco 9i Integrated Smart Monitor. Other technological upgrades include replacing the overhead CRT monitors previously used by the airlines with new LCD monitors and the Panasonic eX2 system. These monitors show all the current blockbusters as well as beloved classics. Live TV via Dish Network is available in both Economy class and First Class. Those aircraft that have the AVOD system also carry the iXplor moving map program by Panasonic while those with overhead systems carry the Rockwell Collins Airshow moving map, helping passengers keep abreast of their progress and expected times of arrival.
- Delta Airlines flies out of many American cities such as Atlanta, Detroit, Minneapolis-St.Paul, New York City, and Cincinnati, and flies to over 315 amazing and popular destinations around the world. Delta AirLines’ routes cover many of the major tourist hotspots, vacation get-away favourites, and some of the less ordinary choices, thus catering to every passenger’s travel needs. Whether you are a honeymooner, a business traveller, or are on a family vacation, rest assured that your preferred destination is covered by Delta Airlines. A constantly growing network, Delta’s routes cover the continents of Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Africa and India, and North America. It flies to many popular cities, including commercial cities such as London, Amsterdam, and Paris in Europe; exotic locations such as Aruba, Bermuda, and Rio de Janeiro in Latin America; teeming Beijing, Melbourne, and Tahiti in the Asia Pacific; cultural hubs such as Mumbai, Accra, and Johannesburg in Africa and India; and the more retiring Baltimore, Charlotte, and Dallas in the United States of America. For your next vacation or even business trip, book your flight on Delta Airlines, and embark on a journey you will never forget, with a great airline partner.
Upgrading seats from the standard Economy seats to Economy Comfort seats and discounts are all easy and great in-flight entertainment is available when you choose Travel Center to book your next flight with Delta Airlines.