Begun in 1937, Malaysia’s national airline has won over 100 awards in the past decade. It is committed to service and providing you with the best of everything. The cabin crew are pleasant and go the extra distance to make your journey more comfortable. Take a bite from the scrumptious meals on offer or take a stroll through the Golden Lounges as you await your flight. Freshen up at the lounges with a shower or a hot coffee, and connect to the internet. Enjoy superior comfort and service at the lounges. The check-in lounge for Business and First Class passengers offers you the chance to whizz through the airport in super-fast time, while also being well looked after. If you are traveling with children, rest assured you and your kids will stay happy, with priority boarding for your family and complimentary books for the kids. Select from hundreds of hours of entertainment, with movies, TV programs, music, and games, while enjoying gourmet meals and snacks or sleep in the comfortable seats. First Class and Business Class passengers are given amenity kits for long travel.
- The airline offers great deals for those flying economy class. You can enjoy 30kg of baggage allowance and the option of choosing your preferred seat at a nominal fee when you book your flight on Malaysian Airlines. The self-service check-in facilities make your journey a breeze, and 18” seats with a recline of 6” make your journey very comfortable. Families with children board first, and the children are given complimentary storybooks. Those with special dietary needs can notify the airlines at least a day prior to departure and the chef will prepare a meal that is suitable for your exact specification. The airline provides over 90 movies, 70 TV programs, 400 music albums, and games, which will keep you entertained for even the longest trip possible. The quiet of the cabin is conducive to sleeping should you wish to do so. Additionally, you can do your duty-free shopping while on board, with Temptations. Choose from a variety of options and enjoy the joys of immediately unwrapping items from their packing.
- Flying Business Class is a pleasure with Malaysia Airlines, thanks to the amazing attention to detail of the airlines. Enjoy extreme comfort and great leg space in the lie-flat seats in Business Class on Malaysia Airlines. Check in over the phone, or experience first rate service at the new check-in lounge at the Kuala Lampur International Airport. Additionally, enjoy extra baggage allowances, with 40kg checked baggage and a 7kg each allowance for 2 carry on pieces. Take a shower or get back to work with Wi-Fi at the Golden Lounges. While on board the flight, you can choose from a range of food that will leave you wanting to fly more and more. Keep in touch you’re your loved ones and colleagues with calls, text, and emails while you soar above the clouds. You can also select your entertainment options from over 100 hours of movies, TV programs, music, sports, or games. Amenity bags of toiletries are provided, and you can request for more amenities of slippers, ear plugs, etc.
- Most of the aircraft in the Malaysia Airlines fleet feature AVOD and in-seat video (also overhead screens), showing movies and TV shows, and featuring music, radio playlists, and games. Portable media players are available on the A330-300 Business Class, all of which allow you to enjoy many hours of entertainment of a wide variety. Flying will be a pleasure even for those who do not like flying, with the choices you get when you fly with Malaysian Airlines. Over 100 hours of entertainment are on offer on any class you fly, with movies, games, TV shows, and music. The noise-cancellation headsets can give you great privacy and amazing sound quality. Don’t miss a word or a note while flying Malaysia Airlines. Chef-on-call menus are available for First Class and Business Class passengers, and offer a selection of 25 meal options ranging from Chef’s recommendations to Light Choices to Healthy Choices. These options are changed every month. If a light snack is your desire, choose from the available options on SKYSNAX.
- Fly to beach holiday destinations or take in the night life at the most happening cities in the world when you fly with Malaysia Airlines. The airline also flies to destinations that are great for culture and heritage sightseeing as well as nature and adventure hotspots. Lounge on the Asian beach in Langkawi, Phuket, or Male. Fly to Sydney or Kuantan to surf. Take in diving lessons at Denpasar-Bali, Kuala Terengganu, Kota Kinabalu, Miri, or Tawau. Rest awhile in Kuching, Beijing, Taipei, Hanoi, Mumbai, or Colombo. Explore culture and heritage as you stroll through Penang, Seoul, Melbourne, Istanbul, Siam Reap, Paris, or Phnom Penh. Take in new things, broaden your horizons and open your eyes to the wonders of the world. Get adventurous in Auckland, Mulu, Perth, Sandakan, or Kathmandu, or experience the teeming night life in Tokyo-Narita, London, Singapore, Bangkok, Amsterdam and Los Angeles. Try a place you have never been to or discover something new at a familiar place. Enjoy everything Asia has to offer as well as what the world can offer. When you fly with Malaysian Airlines, the choices for destinations are endless. All travelers will be spoilt for choice when you fly with Malaysia Airlines.
Malaysian Airways – Awards and Recognition
- The World’s 5-Star Airline Award
- Best Airline Signature Dish 2013
- Best First Class Cellar
- Best First Class Red Wine
- 2nd in Best First Class Sparkling
- World’s Best Cabin Staff 2012
- World’s Leading Airline to Asia
Travel Center brings this world of comfort and service to you when you book your next Malaysia Airlines ticket through us. Enjoy great luggage allowances, superb deals, and wonderful comfort when you fly with Malaysia Airlines.