A technological hub oozing with luxury Dubai boasts of an endless list of world-famous landmarks and skyscrapers. In the middle of Dubai downtown proudly stands the worlds’ tallest building – the Burj Khalifa, in its shadows worlds’ largest shopping mall – The Dubai Mall and the infamous Dubai fountain the worlds’ largest choreographed fountain. It was jaw-dropping to see their police squad stepping out of their supercars and flying hoverbikes while on traffic duty. By end of 2019 Dubai held 220 world records which itself is a world record. This includes the world’s most elevated tennis court, the largest indoor ski resort and the tallest twisted tower all swaddled in a grand desert. Experts suggest you only need 2-5 days to see Dubai which is why you must read this article to know how you can experience Dubai on a stopover, whether you are on your way to visit your family, a holiday or even for business.
What exactly is the ‘The Emirates Dubai Experience’?
Have you ever had a connecting flight where you sat by a window until your next flight looking at all the aircraft wondering what it would be like to get out of the airport just for a day and explore the city since you are there anyway? Well, I have had that moment many times in my life. Emirates actually turned that thought into a reality by offering their customers a chance to get out of the airport for 24 or 72 hours to explore Dubai whether it’s to do some sightseeing or if you’re an adventure junky, you can experience the splendour of the Desert on a thrilling safari, go sky diving, take a jet ski tour or experience the largest indoor theme park in the world.
Luxury, Adventure & a whole lot more!
May it be a family holiday, Adventure or merely, to experience Dubai. This hot-spot delivers unique expeditions, and it can get confusing to plan the ideal holiday. However, when you book a Dubai experience package with Travel Center, we’ll make sure that you get the best as you experience Dubai on a stopover. A holiday with memories to last forever coupled with our readymade travel itineraries, or a bespoke itinerary made just for you!
Wondering What Benefits you can gain from the Emirates Dubai Experience?
- Complimentary in-flight services.
- Exclusive meet and greet services.
- Special Emirates passes with discounts for shopping outlets.
- A choice of 3*-5* luxury hotels.
- Daily breakfast during your stay.
- Exclusive 24-hour check-in/check-out: The room will be ready from the time of flight arrival into Dubai International Airport and check-out will be at the same time on the day of departure.
- Return hotel transfers (private or seat-in-coach).
Read more on our Dubai Experience eBook.
Why fly with Emirates?
- Comfortable, modern and one of world’s youngest fleet made up entirely of Emirates A380 and Boeing 777s
- ‘The World’s best in-flight experience’ Emirates always focuses on service excellence, innovation and safety
- Excellent reviews, ratings and numerous accolades.
- The experience is never ordinary no matter which class you fly in; ‘Fly Emirates, Fly better.’
- Generous legroom for you to relax your feet
- ICE: Emirates inflight entertainment system with over 4500 options for everyone.
- Cake and champaign to surprise your loved ones on special occasions (Please speak to Travel Center to know how to arrange this for you)
- Access to exclusive lounges.
Read our eBook to know more about Emirates and its seamless services.
Travel Center the best choice for a hassle-free booking experience.
Enjoy a hassle-free service right from the inception. Travel Center has partnered up with Dubai Experience and Emirates and able to take care of all your Dubai Experience needs. All you need to do is call us or click here and sit back, relax; an experienced travel consultant will get in touch with you to make sure all your questions are answered, and you receive the best value for money. Travel Center is a proud member of ABTA, ATOL and IATA; which means your money is absolutely safe and in times like this you get all the assurance you need.
Dubai’s safety against Covid-19 & Travel
The current pandemic situation has changed the world and our lives in ways that we cannot imagine. By following the safety measures issued by the World Health Organization (WHO), Dubai has been able to protect and keep its people safe and sound. As Dubai and the rest of the world gradually gets back to normal, so will travel! Thus, the dates of your next holiday are not far away, and use this time to pre-plan your trip and book your Dubai Experience package with confidence because Dubai will be ready for adventure sooner than you think! But for the moment Dubai invites you to visit the city in a futuristic way.
Dubai: The city of the future and virtual travel
As you travel Dubai while sitting on your armchair, take a tour through the city with “Dubai 360“. A superlative virtual travel site where you could virtually travel Dubai’s infamous landmarks, stunning skylines and brilliant aerial views of the magnificent city, its rich culture and heritage.
Still thinking? Why not send an enquiry or give Travel Center a call and see it for yourself! Do you know someone who is taking a flight with Emirates? Click here to share this article with them and let them know of this amazing opportunity. When you book your Dubai Experience package with Travel Center you definitely save more. After all, it’s all about Travel!