A member of Star Alliance, the airline has code share agreements with many airlines. You can reach over 1,290 destinations in over 189 countries on more than 21,000 daily flights thanks to the Star Alliance Network of airlines. There are many benefits of flying this airline. Business Class passengers are given the best of business amenities, economy class passengers are given complimentary meals, and the First Class passengers have more flights each day, and have good leg space and cabins. The airline has some good food, but one needs to buy them if not on Economy Class. Even in the economy class, DineFresh is a premium meal option that is sold, and is not complimentary. In-flight entertainment is on par with the best in the field, with many options offered to all. You can also use your own devices in airplane mode at 10000 feet. The US Airways has recently introduced a mobile app for iPhone and Android which will make your planning so much more easier.
- You can choose your meal from complimentary entrées, special meals or DineFresh premium meals options when you fly Economy Class on US Airways. The choice between two complimentary entrées, which rotate monthly and include a choice of red or white wine is available to you. Special meals, such as kosher or low-sodium meals, can be ordered in advance of your flight to replace your regular complimentary entrée. Additionally, premium DineFresh meals are sold on flights to and from Europe, the Middle East and South America. The meals are categorized by the region flown: eastbound options, which have more Asian meals, and Westbound options, which have chilled meat and vegetarian options and antipasti. The entrees change according to the route too. Be sure to place the order online 24hrs before your flight. Coffee, tea, and soft drinks are complimentary with alcohol available for purchase. Transatlantic and South American flights include standard meals and beverages (including wine) free of charge, with the premium meals available for purchase, which include one alcoholic beverage.
- The business traveler will love flying on this particular airline, given the attention to even the minutest detail that goes to make his journey great. With more space and personalized service on board the aircraft in the Business Class, you will arrive at your destinations refreshed, relaxed and ready to do business. Enjoy beautiful restaurant-type meals and savor fine wines. With many hours of movies, TV and music available, you will have no issues keeping yourself occupied. Additionally, enjoy access to any US Airways Club on the day you travel, priority boarding and baggage handling and no checked bag fees. And if your trip includes flights within the U.S., you will travel in First Class. You can now use your portable electronic devices under 10,000 feet, in airplane mode throughout the flight, so that you can keep connected to what is happening in the world. You also have power outlets and USB ports, so that you can keep your devices charged. Additionally, BeNotified keeps you updated on your flight details.
- When you fly First Class with US Airways, you can enjoy dedicated check-in counters at the airport, priority baggage handling and boarding, wider, more comfortable seats, generous legroom, a quiet environment to work, relax or rest, audio and video entertainment on flights to and from Hawaii, as well as delicious full meals on flights over 3.5 hours between 5 AM and 8 PM. Wash the meals down with premium wine, beer and liquor. There are comfortable First Class cabins on most flights within the U.S., Mexico, Latin America and the Caribbean. You can choose to GoFirst, where you can upgrade your flight 24hrs before departure. There are more First Class flights daily, so that you can reach your destination with greater ease. Each aircraft has a dedicated First Class cabin and seats with generous legroom and personal space in a 1-2 configuration which is perfect for privacy and comfort. Enjoy complimentary wines to go with either snacks or a main meal. There is also a better choice for the vegetarians.
- The meals on board the aircraft are a veritable treat. Complimentary wines and snacks are offered to First Class passengers, with the possibility of choosing from 2 hot entrees, light dishes, appetizers, and salads. Gogo Wi-Fi allows you to surf the web, work, and keep in touch with your loved ones. Buy before you fly, and enjoy hours of internet. Available at above 10000 feet. Also available is satellite phones, so that you can call while above the clouds. Bring your own electronic devices, and listen to your favorite music or watch preferred movies. Or tune into the entertainment on offer on board the aircraft. The airline brings you some of Hollywood’s latest blockbusters and best-loved films. From dramas, comedies and thrillers to action and family movies, the focus is on keeping you entertained. Overhead movies are edited for general audiences and are played in the order listed based on flight length. Check out their website for the updated list of movies they will be showing, organized by the region.
- Their interactive map for routes and destinations comes with a drop down menu for you to organize your flights and allows you to decide to include connections, or only have non-stop flights, or to include codeshares with just a tick of a box. The map also details direct flights and connecting routes, allowing you to make up your mind after careful consideration. The airline flies to Philadelphia, Jackson, Houston, Chicago, Detroit, Wichita, Bangor, and Halifax among other destinations in the United States of America. In the South Americas, it flies to Bogota, Mexico, San Jose, Sao Paulo, and Rio de Janeiro. In Europe, it flies to Amsterdam, Brussels, Lisbon, Madrid, London, and Barcelona. Tel Aviv-Yafo and Amman are the destinations in the Middle East. In the Far East, the airline flies to Seoul, Beijing, Shanghai, Tokyo, Singapore, and Hong Kong. In the Pacific Ocean, it flies to Honolulu, Kona, and Kauai Island. Fly with the international standard airline US Airways, to fly to exotic destinations, or even just to see the familiar through new eyes. The airline gives you many destinations, through its own destinations as well as through the network of connected airlines and membership in Star Alliance Network.
Book your next US Airways flight with Travel Center today and receive great benefits, amazing deals, and unbelievable discounts. Take on the world, flying with a reputable and longstanding airline of good repute. Experience cultures in food and learn about people when you fly on this airline. So hurry, book your flight today.