Mombasa is a city in Kenya. It is the second most populous city in Kenya after the capital Nairobi and is a cultural and economic hub of the region. Mombasa has a large port, which made it an important trading center in antiquity and is an important tourism center in the region. The city has been controlled by many countries in the past owing to its strategic location. Mombasa’s proximity to Zanzibar, Nairobi, and the Indian Subcontinent, and its use as a port has given the city a diverse group of cultures. Music is one of the main features of the culture of the city, and it has an active nightlife scene. Football is the most popular sport in the city.
Here are some of the top places to visit in Mombasa.
- Fort Jesus
- Haller Park
- Mombasa Marine National Park
- North Coast Beaches
- Old Town
- South Coast Beaches
- Mombasa Tusks
- Mamba Village Centre
- Bombolulu Workshops and Cultural Centre
- Mombasa Go-Kart
Things to do in Mombasa.
- Explore Mombasa’s Old Town
- Visit Fort Jesus
- Enjoy Nature at Its Peak at Haller Park
- Nguuni Nature Sanctuary Adventures
- Head to Go-Kart
- Photograph the Mombasa Tusks & Take a Stroll in the Nearby Park
- Spend an Afternoon at Mama Ngina Drive
- Stop in Jahazi Coffee House and Have a Coffee
- Try Swahili Dishes at Blue Room Restaurant
- Go For a Boat Ride at Tudor Water-Sports and Restaurant
Book cheap flights to Mombasa by calling Travel Center UK today! Our team of experienced travel experts is equipped to give you the best deals on cheap flights to Mombasa. The city of Mombasa is served by the Moi International Airport and we have teamed up with world-class airlines to ensure that you travel in safety and comfort to this exciting destination in Kenya. Contact us today and ask us about cheap flights to Mombasa, and whether you are on business or on holiday to Mombasa, we have flights that match your needs. Book cheap flights to Mombasa over the phone and get personalised service. You will also get specialised services such as finding the cheapest rates owning to price fluctuations and advice on the best time for booking.