Kuwait Airways is the national carrier of Kuwait. Serving 26 countries, Kuwait Airways’ global hub is based at the Kuwait International Airport. Al Farwaniyah Governate at the Kuwait International Airport serves as the headquarters of Kuwait Airways. The airline has a fleet of 17 with 47 in orders. The Frequent Flyer Program – Oasis Club – is a rewarding loyalty program for passengers of all classes. The privileges start at the Dasman Lounge at Kuwait International Airport, where the airline offers a series of services ranging from entertainment and dinning to kids’ area and many more. Enjoy the great products and services that are the result of earning higher mileage points as well as great deals at hotels, car rentals, shopping and communication services. Join the Oasis Club to spend the mileage points travelling around to destinations with great offers. The cabin and ground crew are professional and polite, and the online check in function allows you to breeze through the airport. The airline does not yet have an app for smart phones. The airline is a good option for those who are looking for cheap tickets, as they have lower rates than many of the other airlines.
- The airline offers its customers some complimentary services such as meals and beverages although these are only non-alcoholic beverages; amenities such as blankets, headsets for viewing movies, and sleeping blinds; and reading materials including newspapers and magazines. The cabin also features different types of music and movies for your entertainment. Enjoy movies and music from a variety of countries, and from a variety of genres. There are also 60 minute programmes for shorter duration flights. Make use of the advance seat selection option available to you through the internet, and make your journey more comfortable. Enjoy greater leg room at the seat (subject to availability). Passengers with infants can get carry cots for infants less than two years old. The airline even provides toys and complementary items for children, to ensure their flight is equally enjoyable. In the case of unaccompanied minors, the airline staff will meet them and receive them from the guardians, and ensure all processes are completed and will accompany them through all points of the airport.
- The Business class on Kuwait Airways is referred to as the Oasis Class. The Oasis class is specially designed to offer its business travellers a pleasant and comfortable air travel experience. The distance between the business class seats is 45 inches, providing ample private space for the passengers. The specially designed cradle seats offer a good recline position up to 160 degrees, enabling the passengers to relax and catch on a good sleep amidst their busy schedule. The Oasis Class seats are equipped with individual monitors as well as other telecommunication services. There is a range of video and audio entertainment options for the passengers to choose from. Complimentary newspapers will also be given to business class passengers. The airline serves its passengers with specially made fresh and delicious meals as well as a broad choice of snacks and drinks. In addition, Kuwait Airways offers its Business Class passengers with exclusive access to its business class lounges before the flight while they can relax and enjoy some of the amenities available such as phone, fax and refreshments.
- The meals on board Kuwait Airways are meticulously planned, lovingly prepared, and systematically presented. From welcome at the airport to the moment you walk off the aircraft, you will be spoilt for choice. You can enjoy pre-flight drinks accompanied by the traditional smoked almond nuts, dates and Arabian coffee when you fly with Kuwait Airways. Shortly after take-off, you will be offered drinks and hors d’oeuvres. A 4 course meal will be served a couple of hours into the flight. The hot meals that will warm your insides will keep you sated, comfortable, and happy, allowing you to relax and rest. Additionally, enjoy the portable videos, toiletry/vanity pack, encased Parker style souvenir roller ball pen, blankets and neck support cushions that the airline will provide you with throughout the journey. The airline is committed to providing you with the best of everything, and the extra services and products they provide you with are proof positive of this commitment. Enjoy great luxury and comfort when you next fly with Kuwait Airlines.
- The in-flight entertainment system in Kuwait Airways aircraft has a range of surprises for travellers. From the latest Hollywood blockbuster movies and kids’ cartoons to music concerts are all available for long haul passengers. View the entire in-flight magazine in video and enjoy prime time TV shows and Arabian classics as well as clips from the Indian cinema. The entire range consists of Hollywood contemporary movies and classics, children’s movies, Arabic contemporary movies and classics, Indian movies, pop videos, comedy club, variety, and 60 minute programmes for the shorter distance flights. There are also DVD collections available for First and Business Class passengers. Kuwait Airways extends services to providing special meals to suit different passenger needs, be it diabetes, low lactose, low fat and law salt meals. Requests for kids’ meals, Jain meals, vegetarian meals, and fruit platters are always welcomed by the cabin crew. In-flight shopping in all Kuwait Airways aircraft offers a selection of items ranging from toys, electronics, watches, and cigars, to perfumes, accessories, jewellery and cosmetics.
- With its wings spread across 39 destinations, Kuwait Airways extends its services throughout the Middle East, as well as Asia, Europe and North America. It flies to a multitude of countries. The list of countries includes the United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Jordan, Bahrain, Thailand, Lebanon, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Germany, Switzerland, Turkey, Indonesia, Malaysia, the United Kingdom, Philippines, Oman, the United States, France, Italy, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Austria, and Yemen. In the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait Airways flies to Abu Dhabi and Dubai, while in Egypt it flies to Alexandria and Cairo. The airline flies to Thailand, Pakistan, Bangladesh, India, and Sri Lanka in Asia, while operating flights to multiple destinations such as Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, and Kochi in India. Other Amman, Bahrain, Beirut, Damascus, Dammam, Doha, Frankfurt, Geneva, Islamabad, Istanbul, Jakarta, Jeddah, Kuala Lumpur, London, Manila, Medina, Muscat, New York City, Paris, Rome, Riyadh, Sarajevo, Sohag, Tehran, and Vienna. Additionally, the code share agreements with Air India, Alitalia, Ethiopian Airways, Etihad Airways, Saudia, and Turkish Airlines means that more destinations are available for Kuwait Airways passengers. The interactive map on the site will help you find amazing destinations to fly to so book your flight with Kuwait Airways today.
Kuwait Airways – Awards and Recognition
- 2014 Middle East’s Leading Airline
- 2014 Middle East’s Leading Airline – Economy Class
- 2014 Middle East’s Leading Cabin Crew
- 2013 Middle East’s Leading Airline
- 2012 Middle East’s Leading Airline
- 2011 Middle East’s Leading Airline
- 2011 Middle East’s Leading Cabin Crew
- 2010 Middle East’s Leading Airline
- 2010 Middle East’s Leading Cabin Crew
- 2009 Middle East’s Leading Airline
- 2009 Middle East’s Leading Cabin Crew
- 2008 Middle East’s Leading Airline
- 2007 Middle East’s Leading Airline
- 2007 Middle East’s Leading Airline Website
- 2006 Middle East’s Leading Airline
- 2005 Middle East’s Leading Airline