If its March then you know what that means! It means that Europe is improving in terms of weather and Asian countries come into play as they flourish before the season starts to wind down. So, prepare yourself for the list of the month! Comprising the very best of what this month has to offer all you lovebirds.
Where are we going?
That’s the question we hope to crush with our list! To start you off, we should point out that living the ultimate American dream becomes easier in March; meaning the trails of California and the pleasantly hectic streets of New York are more than eligible to be in your list. Also, if you’re a fellow night owl, don’t push Las Vegas out of the picture; make bets till dawn in one of the city’s glittering casinos, dance your way through lavish rooftop clubs and enjoy the finer details of life in a place where the night is always young.
Moving along, if you’re not exactly the life of a party then you’ll enjoy the unforgiving yet jovial beat of India or the Maldives, where the days are as sunny and serene as it gets. Both of these destinations also have resorts entitled just for couples. More notable mentions include Argentina and Cuba, representing the glory of South America. With the tale of ancient ruins attracting more tourists toward Italy.
- South America
To be avoided…
- Kenya is definitely NOT the dream destination this month, with forecasted heavy rains sequestering its visitors inside their hotel rooms for almost the entire time of their visit.
- Canada seems to be facing the aftermath of a relentless winter, giving visitors a load melting winter slush, which some would find tolerable if it wasn’t their honeymoon. So, let’s say no to Canada this month.
DISCLAIMERS: BECAUSE YOU CAN NEVER BE TOO SAFE!
- Not so long ago, the UK authorities unveiled an advisory for all the women travelling to India. Which you can read about right here!
- The Maldives has a history of not accepting same-sex couples due to religious laws. So, make sure you do your research about what your rights are if you are in a same-sex relationship.
- Some parts of Argentina and Cuba are underdeveloped, which opens up spaces for violence. Be sure to book your accommodation in the more developed parts of the city. Remember, cheap does not equal safe!
If you are in fact interested in visiting one of these destinations then feel free to check out some of Travel Center’s flight deals. We give travellers some of the best prices and what’s more? We’re just one call or email away from helping you. So, don’t wait it out! Get in contact with us now.