Abu Dhabi is the capital of the United Arab Emirates and its second-largest city. It has been estimated by many sources that Abu Dhabi is the wealthiest city in the world, owing to it being a center for finance, banking, and culture in the United Arab Emirates and also the Middle Eastern region. The first impression all visitors to the island city of Abu Dhabi get is its magnificent skyline and perpetually changing works of modern architecture. Among its many attractions are the impressive Ferrari World – known to be the largest indoor amusement park in the world – and a host of other religious, cultural, residential, and commercial buildings of outstanding beauty.
Here are some of the top places to visit in Abu Dhabi
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Mangrove Kayaking Tours
- Ferrari World
- Boat Tours
- Observation Deck at 300
- Qasr Al-Hosn
- Abu Dhabi Falcon Hospital
- Yas Waterworld
- Yas Island
- Emirates Park Zoo
Things to do in Abu Dhabi
- Drive around a real F1 track.
- Visit Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque.
- Ride the slides at Yas Waterworld.
- Thrill rides at Ferrari World.
- Go MAD at Abu Dhabi’s best club.
- Feed giraffes at Al Ain Zoo.
- Be stylish at Nurai Island.
- Top up your tan at Saadiyat Beach.
- Window shop at The Galleria.grab a coffee but look elsewhere for restaurants).
- Visit the best mall in the region.
Book cheap flights to Abu Dhabi by calling Travel Center UK today! Our team of experienced travel experts is equipped to give you the best deals on cheap flights to Abu Dhabi. The city of Abu Dhabi is served by the Abu Dhabi International Airport and we have teamed up with world-class airlines to ensure that you travel in safety and comfort to this exciting destination in The United Arab Emirates. Contact us today and ask us about cheap flights to Abu Dhabi, and whether you are on business or on holiday to Abu Dhabi, we have flights that match your needs. Book cheap flights to Abu Dhabi over the phone and get personalized service. You will also get specialized services such as finding the cheapest rates owning to price fluctuations and advice on the best time for the booking.