How long has it been since you hugged or Fist bumped your best friend? Did you have to cancel all your perfectly laid out summer travel plans? Is quarantine driving you crazy? It is indeed challenging to deal with the stress and anxiety triggered by the bitter reality these days. We know it because we are undergoing the same. In trying to help you all, we compiled 7 handpicked Gifs capturing some serene moments of nature to kick-start the Dopamine and Serotonin in your system. The longer you gaze at each Gif, the more blissful it gets!
1. Paddle through the Lizhong Aquatic Forest Park in Yangzhou, Eastern China.
Fact: It’s a man-made forest for ecotourism purposes.
2. Watching the wind work its magic in the ocean is soothing until the simple surface wave turns out to be a Tsunami wave…in that case, stop watching and RUN!
3. Sometimes the most damaging forces on Earth can trick us with their charm. The Hawaiʻi Volcanoes National Park is the ideal to experience beautiful lava flow in real life.
4. The rhythm of nature is sheer, uninterrupted and therapeutic. Observe it. It’s a cost-free healing session available for all of us.
5. They let a car drive across the floating walkway at Hubei province in China for promotion purposes only. But that satisfying ripple is so worth it!
6. The only view worth spending an entire holiday in the dark! “Aurora Borealis” or the Northern lights.
7. This is simply a time-lapse of the growth of a mushroom. Let the Fungus hypnotise you!
8. No one spilt a bottle of glitter in the ocean. The glimmer is due to bioluminescent plankton in the sea that glows when distressed as a natural defence mechanism from its predators.
Location: Vaadhoo beach, The Maldives.